A Alan Car ST Oct 3, 2007 #1 Does anyone know where the lever or whatever is to adjust this? Cheers, Alan.
Moby Car Tappd'd RS Oct 4, 2007 #2 Yes. Under the steering wheel at the left hand side. Small black handle that you pull down towards the floor and towards you. It's quite far back IIRC. It's a bit awkward but makes all the difference as you get a fair bit of movement for both rake and reach. First thing I did before I left the dealer. Cheers.
Yes. Under the steering wheel at the left hand side. Small black handle that you pull down towards the floor and towards you. It's quite far back IIRC. It's a bit awkward but makes all the difference as you get a fair bit of movement for both rake and reach. First thing I did before I left the dealer. Cheers.
A Alan Car ST Oct 4, 2007 #3 Ah nice one mate... I've only had it 8 weeks and still not got the wheel the way i want yet....