ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheel Stero Controls...

Black Gold Trophy
remove the top half of the steering wheel cowling, with a flat blade screwdriver press down GENTLY on the tab holding the stalk in place and simply pull it out.

OK, what if that 'gently' involved some vigourous waggling and it eventually coming out and the remote not clipping back in? :facepalm:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mines snapped because i couldn't work out how to remove it and pulled with rage :eek:

Dont use it anyway, so just tucked the wires back in and its currently left in the kitchen lol

Iceberg 172
Good suggestion jenic.

If the rear scroller on the remote isn't working does anyone know a common fault? As it's not the remote.

Anybody know which wire coming out the back relates to it??

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I think it wires directly to the HU, so there should be the same number of wires at either end. Test for continuity and see if you can find a pair that dont match up, if you do there is your break otherwise it isn't your wiring.

How do you know its not the remote?

we tried two different remotes and the scroll wheel didn't work on either.

i took the top cowling off (belatedly) tonight to see what's what. can that section that the remote plugs into be replaced?