ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheel - Warranty replacement

Maz

LY 200
Anyone had theirs replaced and if so, what was the milage ?

Mine seems to have melted/really worn off the leather down to it being sticky :dead:

Any help would be great thanks :)

Tangoed Works
As long as ur in warranty you will be fine. I had mine changed at the beginning of this year around feb I think. No Q;s asked. Just ordered and replaced.

Maz

LY 200
My warranty is until November but everytime I go into my local dealers they are hard work, nothing is easy with them and they always try to get out of doing the work under warranty.

Clio & Mitsu ASX
Maz, send an email directly to renault if they don't want to help you at the dealership. They'll be more then happy after that to help you ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
Yoz had his done under warranty a while back.

Take it to Renault Cannock, they do anything under warranty. lol

Clio & Mitsu ASX
Yeah Renault UK.
Just send them an email, explain your problem with your steering wheel and tell them your dealer sends you walking when you ask about it. You can even write that you've heard from others that their dealer replaced the wheel without one problem.

I have a melted steeringwheel also, wednesday I'll know what renault belgium is going to do about it because the car is allready out of warranty. (my dealer contacted them)

Its covered under the normal warently.

SOme dealers are getting a bit picy as Renault Uk have refused a lot of claims recinet so the dealers arn't getting paid for there work so unwilling to risk loosing any more money.

Maz

LY 200
Thanks for the info peeps, will pop in tomorrow and see what they say, if no luck I will contact Renault UK :)