ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheels (Snappy Ones)

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
steve f , Snappy is in Dubai and back nxt weekend ?!

Ive put mine on today :approve: well pleased with it :D

Just got to learn how to load piccys up!! LOL!!

Golf Gti edition 30
thanks pat.just seeing all these pics up recently has made me want mine done too as its getting a bit tatty.

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
If youre on What apps i can send you some of mine over ;) They rearly are top draw:approve:

Cheers Pat

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'm trying to find a cheap Megane III wheel with cruise so I can get my daily wheel done. He did a mint job on my 172's and actually miss a smart finished wheel.

These are taken on behalf of @Pat 182

This is the first Snappy wheel I've seen in person and the quality of the work is amazing. I will be getting mine done in the future!

10913237495_b359985237_b.jpg

Pat 182's Wheel by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

10913382384_27d7778954_b.jpg

Pat 182's Wheel by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

Sorry about the quality. Only taken on my phone!

Last edited:

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Thanks Tom very good :cool: feels lovely when driving big thanks also to 'Edges' for help with fitting ;)

Cheers Pat

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
pm him. I contacted him a few days ago to put me back in the que. He will get back to you, just takes a couple of days :)

Golf Gti edition 30
Heres my recently trimmed wheel from Snappy.

Very happy with it and the workmanships top notch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 399

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
upu2are4.jpg

Here's mine. Couldn't be happier with it.
Although I can't seem to get the wheel to be completely centre when driving in a straight line. The centre mark is off to the right a tiny amount but if I take it off to move it abit it doesn't go in between, it's either too much to the left or too much to the right.
Anyone else had this problem?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
upu2are4.jpg

Here's mine. Couldn't be happier with it.
Although I can't seem to get the wheel to be completely centre when driving in a straight line. The centre mark is off to the right a tiny amount but if I take it off to move it abit it doesn't go in between, it's either too much to the left or too much to the right.
Anyone else had this problem?

You need your wheel alignment/tracking doing I'm afraid... do not try and force the wheel off the main keyway!

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
You need your wheel alignment/tracking doing I'm afraid... do not try and force the wheel off the main keyway!

Cheers, I'll get it sorted. I wasn't sure if it was how I put the wheel on because the first time I put it on it was quite a way out but now it's just slightly off to the right.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Cheers, I'll get it sorted. I wasn't sure if it was how I put the wheel on because the first time I put it on it was quite a way out but now it's just slightly off to the right.

I've had mine aligned twice now, once properly where they set it up with lasers etc. and it's still slightly out. Given up trying now.