ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheels (Snappy Ones)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I know the feeling pete, think I first contacted him in October! Seems it's a lot quicker to send a wheel to him

Yeah its much quicker sending him a wheel. He relying on people to send their old wheels back which they dont therefore causing a big delay

Clio 182, Fabia Vrs
Has anyone heard from Snappy recently? I sent him a PM as I have a wheel ready to go, but haven't heard anything :(

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
My snappy wheel come this morning. Big thanks andy I absolutely love it

Heres some pics

a8ynumug.jpg

pumepuru.jpg

eha3y9uv.jpg

gyrazesy.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Hi andy
I couldn't pm a pic for some poxy reason so I took a screenshot of one exactly the same that I would like but I want the bottom alcantara with cup 172 embroided in

te4udena.jpg

And a cup badge pic for ya in the same style if poss (cup in white) (172) in the yellow

nysyjasy.jpg

Add your pics up in here mate.

Full Fat 182
Just received my wheel... I went for design inspired by the Clio 200 Gordini steering wheel. I was originally going to go for Orange with grey leather at the top but Snappy suggested using some alcantara and after some thinking I decided to go with it, and couldn't be happier! Looks awesome and the alcantara is a really nice touch, texture change works very well :) He also wrapped my dial facia in alcantara for me which I've just popped some matte chrome rings on then will hydrodip the rest of the surround carbon fibre effect on Monday... plus flocked dash on its way next week. Interior is gunna look stunning and be a home worthy of Snappys work!

clio187gordinistylewheel_zps8c7a3da5.png

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Looks great pete. Your interior is gonna look great

Dials are looking great. I told ya it would look ace :) :approve:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
It looks great and cool to be different although there's just a little too much going on there for my liking. Mine's also orange though so big up :p

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Loving the suede/alcantara look. When I get mine done on the sabelt (when I eventually get one) I think I'll be going perforated leather all round with blue alcantara top.

Full Fat 182
It looks great and cool to be different although there's just a little too much going on there for my liking. Mine's also orange though so big up :p

fair play each to their own, I actually thought it was very subtle! Looks the nuts to me :)

Full Fat 182
Do you want an orange 'AIR BAG' dash strip sticker to go with it lol? Have one to get rid of as gone for a different one in the end.

Already got an orange airbag sticker, plus got a couple of grey and orange stickers made up by n2grafix to go with colour scheme :) Dash is also off getting professionally flocked, with abit of orange and grey to go around the speedo dials. Should beable to fit everything back by Sunday fingers crossed

airbagorange_zpsf4b42ecf.png