ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo Stalk adaptor

2008 Clio Extreme
Don't know if I am in the right place but I need some advice..... Has anyone used this type of connector in their clio? when updating the stereo? If yes did you have any success. I have a renault clio extreme 2008 which used to have an update list radio with a stalk next to the steering wheel for control. I tried installing this adaptor earlier which I thought would be fairly straight forward seeing as it was just matching the cables however the steering controls don't work....everything else works fine except them. Any advice for what I need to get them to work?? Thanks in advance
shop_large_connects2_b_con-ctsrn004.jpg.jpg

WRX
The steering controls adaptor on pioneer stereos looks a bit like a 3.5mm jack. Not sure if all brands are the same.

2008 Clio Extreme
Yeah I have the same that fits in the Sony that I have.....all the cables are connected, nothing is left loose so I can't see what's missing