ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stick your vipers up your a***!!!

R

rich[182]

Laingo said:
You right about the inlets. But I've got both. And it's not carbon look. It's carbon fibre.

Another numpty who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. Do you thik the waternig can shape is something they just came up whilst looking out the window?

http://www.itgairfilters.com/airboxes.asp?section=maxogenairboxes

And I'm fed up of saying i didn't (and wouldn't) pay full price for mine. I'm not arguing they are not expensive. I'm merely trying to argue that they are the best on the market.

And the point Im trying to make is that the only part of the kit that's "unique" is the carbon case, and that anyone paying full RRP is effectively paying £275 just for that, another thing I simply cannot understand is that despite a million posts on cold air feeds etc etc the Maxogen doesn't even pickup it's feed from where even the OEM does, ie lower bumper area, so using the old "IK picks up hot air" argument then how on earth can it possibly pickup cold air

I don't understand what it's got going for it that sets it miles ahead of anything else, nor have I ever seen any RR results to support the argument, Yeh maybe it's the best out there but am sick of people talking about it like it's a miracle of the world

Yeh call me a numpty, whatever - just raising valid points imho, as for the 'watering can' - just being sarcastic that's all, just cant see what all the fuss is about

172 Mk2 Ph1
I had a venom induction kit with Janspeed pipes fitted to my old smarst roadster bluewave and it produced an increase of 8 bhp, rolling roaded before and after installing the kit. There's one from left field.

P.s. the Venom kit is the same as the viper just steel not carbon fibre, it produces exactly the same results and is £100 cheaper!!

BLACK 197!!
all i wanted to do was tell people how good my simota kit was....:banghead:

was confirmed by my mate today that it sounds like a scooby!still tryin to get vids for ya..

Clio 172 mk2
stevieb172 said:
all i wanted to do was tell people how good my simota kit was....:banghead:

was confirmed by my mate today that it sounds like a scooby!still tryin to get vids for ya..

Nothing sounds like a Subaru.....it's that flat four engine design:D

cup 182 mit stripes
Good job there's gullible guys like Laingo out there, otherwise the poor go-faster goody merchants would soon be out of business.