ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stickers On Archs

why jap cars??

i like them they havent got to be HKS and Blitz or anything they can be cobra, piper, pipercross, kenwood whats wrong wit that??

vix :(

ask these lot!

if u do Vic only get stickers of stuff u got! coz ive seen a nova wit blitz stickers before and thats jus pathetic!

I dont know if im goin to do it i was just thinkin about it cos i think silver stickers on my car would look cool and i would DEF only get stuff i got thats bad puttin jap performance brands on a NOVA!!

i would do it stylishly dont worry!! i dont think i would want to stick them on the paintwork tho!!:s

vix ;)

IMHO, no way. Reason? Look tacky and are usually on cars that clearly dont have all these companies components under the bonnet or anywhere else on the car. If the car actually has these parts and you feel the need to show off about it, then fair enough, but it usually just looks a bit inadequate. No flaming please! You just asked why lots of people are saying "NOOOOO"!

Rhys

BMW 320d Sport

Dont do it. Its as bad as putting a sunstrip on the windscreen. Generally the more stickers you have on your car the more sh*t your car is. The less stickers you have the cooler you are. As Tomboy says, all you need is Cliosport and thats it. Its like whenever you see those crazy pictures of mods that have gone badly wrong where someone ram-raided Halfords and didnt know when to stop? Those cars that everyone agrees are sh*tters are always full of stickers, accessories, gadgets, all sorts to make the outside look cluttered. Whenever you see a car that everyone agrees is spot on, 9 times out of 10 its been smoothed or delocked or decluttered in some way even if its just taking the dealer sticker off the back window.

If you can afford the money and time you do the proper mods. If you cant afford it you stick on stickers. Thats what it says about a car with stickers all over it unfortunately.:)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

They are alright if you got a part as an extra in the next fast and the furious movie.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Remember that this is not the Max Power or Revs site. A lot of the people on here prefer clean cars which look standard with a few subtle exterior mods.

If you think they look good then go for it!