ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

still not quite level!

New Kangoo Van!
had a spring kit fitted bout 2 months (apex) ago along with a passanger side new front shock. the passenger side rear still looks about 1/4 inch higher than the drivers! been 2 numerous places and nobody knows its a mystery! :mad:

the car sat level b4 i had the springs fitted!

any bright ones anybody?

BMW M135i
My old 1.6 on an apex -40mm kit (springs+dampers) was the same. They're just not the best really, haven't had anything like it with the eibachs i've got on the 172.

New Kangoo Van!
i didnt have any problems with my eibach pro's (apart from that they didnt lower the car much) just wanted to go a bit lower

If you just had 1 front shock fitted ..it is probably just natural wear and tear in the non replaced shock that has made it lower...they gradually compress.
Might be an idea to get a new one for the driver side too.

Might also be a silly question but are your tyres inflated the same?..mine was sitting wonky and it was low on air on one side.

New Kangoo Van!
d'ya think it'd be an idea 2 replace the other shock on the drivers side or will it settle down in time? suppose its how much time tho!