ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen side badges...

Muthafukers stole my side badges last night. theiving gypsy c***s.

does anyone know how much these cost new? 2.0 16V

i am thinking of getting new ones but worried the gypsy c**t will come back and knick the new ones and make more money from me. i bet ebay is awash with stolen badges.

thanks dispairingly

Wan82 - side badges

Tesla MP3 2021
yeah its a common thing im afraid mate...
just keep looking out on ebay as they come and go quite alot.

daveio said:
thats sh*t mate:dapprove: did they do any damage getting them off?

thieving scum:mad:

luckily there doesnt appear to be any paintwork damage. i think they might have used there hands to get the off rather than a scredriver or key.

the left side plastic thing seems a tiny bit loose but the right is fine.

are these things that easy to get off. i had a thought about supergluing the new ones on but thought if i do that they will damage the car trying to get them off.

Biffons_Bridge said:
yeah its a common thing im afraid mate...
just keep looking out on ebay as they come and go quite alot.

i am going to see if any in edinburgh come up for sale and ask for there address for pickup.............then........

i bet i end up buying back my one badges,

why why why.

i was having a great weekend too. the best in ages

Chocolate Bar™
glue them on. most alarms wont pick them up, as it doesnt even move the car in pulling them off. my smoothed ones are glued on for this reason lol

Sorry to hear that mate! Just makes u mad!

I was home late last night so parked the 5gtt in the front drive to save moving the cars about and waking the neighbours up for a the 1st time ever (wasnt even in the road) and woke up this morning.. tyres let down and all metal valve caps knicked off all the tyres! TBH I'm just grateful they didnt do any real damage. My mistake for thinking just one night out there would be ok.

Last edited:
  Yaris Hybrid
Buy some replacements but also a set of 1.2 jobs.

Put the 1.2 16v badges on to give people a shock at the lights but also so that no thief will bother with them. Then when you go to sell or px your car just swap them over.

Toypop said:

Put the 1.2 16v badges on to give people a shock at the lights but also so that no thief will bother with them. Then when you go to sell or px your car just swap them over.

Problem is, twin-zorst, 182 cup wheels, bigger spoilers and arches might be a give away :S would be a VERY nice 1.2 tho! :D

BMW 330D
Zonda said:
Sorry to hear that mate! Just makes u mad!

I was home late last night so parked the 5gtt in the front drive to save moving the cars about and waking the neighbours up for a the 1st time ever (wasnt even in the road) and woke up this morning.. tyres let down and all metal valve caps knicked off all the tyres! TBH I'm just grateful they didnt do any real damage. My mistake for thinking just one night out there would be ok.

b*stards. as u say tho at least they didnt do anything else.

Toypop said:

i was thinking the exact thing. the b******s will still nick the new ones 2.0l. so craps one they might not be so interested in selling on ebay is the way forward.

does anyone know if leaving the side badges off and driving in the rain will affect any of my body work e.g. water ingress into any unpainted metal bits or is it all plastic.?

ta

adamhodg said:
b*stards. as u say tho at least they didnt do anything else.

this country is going tits up . criminals get away with too much and the victims get treated like criminals.

and all because they stole my door badges.

ah well

titanium 182
Wan82 said:
hope they didnt scratch yours either.
no fortunately no damage - they only took one which doesn't make sense to me - just kids thinking they're funny I think!

Couldn't find any on ebay so far.