ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stop it

what big brake conversion is best to use on mk1 clio's? just got off the phone to deamon tweaks - was quoted over a grand!!! - aparantly the cheaper ones are all shite so they stopped sellin 'em

im running 250bhp with 18 inch rims whats the best choice plz??

thanks for any help

mmmm brembo 4-pot conversion

ditch the 18's too, a nice set of 16s will improve the car no end, and bigger brakes will still fit under them

alternatively, i'm sure hi-spec do a decent set and willwood (not sure on clio fitment) have always had good reviews from people who have used them

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
apparently the high specs arent all that, and if you do get them, just get grooved discs, apparently the drilled high specs are prone to craching/snapping

K-Tec and BB Performance both do pretty big brake conversions that'll be cheaper than DT.

Mark @ Ritchspeed also does a kit using 172size discs (280mm iirc) that are a fair bit cheaper still

nah not nick reads, dont think so anyway, the car was first clio 16vT to be built by a guy called ben in essex i think.

was thinking about ditchin the 18's but it sits too nice i cant do it plus wont it just wheel spin more on set off?