ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stop, serv, airbag light after bucket seats

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey guys, as the title says, iv fitted bucket seats and harnesses (also fitted resistors, which iv triple checked) and i have stop serv and airbag light on, abs light comes on intermittently but i think this may be as its been stood for 2 weeks and the brakes got abit rusty? Anyway, am i missing somthing or is the only way around this through CLIP? If so is there anyone in the west mids area with CLIP who fancys helping :innocent:

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Take the clocks out and remove the leds. Not a big job

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Yea thats my other option lol. Tbh i wanted more confirmation that the STOP/SERVICE light is because of airbag/pretentioner removal or is it somthing else thats a coincidence. Also by using clip i can remove all the associated wires going to airbag ecu and have peace of mind

markmcgivern

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I took them out of mine as I converted to 172cup brake setup and buckets. Just oil light left [emoji16]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk