ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Story of my clio mk2 ph1 RSi - Movie

Clio 197
Hello all

I not been on here for about week, any way I made a movie about story of my clio mk2 ph1 RSi

click save as - click your right button mouse & click on save target As

If you want 640x480 screen size movie - email me

enjoy

many thanks

Giles :)

Last edited:
B

Blade2

nice vid mate cars looked sweet, whats the name of the song in the vid and whos it by???

Clio 197
cheers guys :)

any one else see it yet? lol

nice vid mate cars looked sweet, whats the name of the song in the vid and whos it by???

Nelly Furtado - Loose

All good things (come to an end)

it said end of the movie lol

Last edited:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm. I'm having trouble with it as well. It doesn't d/l properly and won't play. It's also making windows explorer and firefox crash. :S

Clio 197
Hmmm. I'm having trouble with it as well. It doesn't d/l properly and won't play. It's also making windows explorer and firefox crash. :S

what windows explorer and firefox got to do with it?

only need to download first & run it with windows media player

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I'm browsing/downloading via firefox. Trying to open it play via media player is making explorer crash. Might be a problem on my end if others can watch it.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Got it working via IE! It wouldn't save properly using firefox.

Good video Giles, nice choice of song. Where the heck were you for that really long shot 2.49mins in?

Clio 197
Got it working via IE! It wouldn't save properly using firefox.

Good video Giles, nice choice of song. Where the heck were you for that really long shot 2.49mins in?

It was the Cliosport wales run last year, that was me driving my silver RSi & Al took that shot :)