ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange handling on long sweeping corners...

Hi All,

Im noticing a bit of almost looseness from the steering on my 172 ph2, the car doesnt feel as sharp as I think it should...

And whilst going around a long quite fast sweeping corner I felt the most unnerving thing, when driving around the corner with slight right hand lock on the car started nosing into the corner all by itself... I was having to adjust the steering wheel to keep it on the road! very scary!

Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
^^ i agree, check the rear shocks mine was like this when my rear shock had gone!! nw performance for replacements sorted me out very quickly!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Look underneath, might be covered in oil. If not whip them off and inspect them. Get any funny clunk/creaks from the rear?

Is it something that's just started happening or has it always done it? I've found that the Clios do tend to be abit nervous around long fast sweeping bends on standard suspension.