ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange one?

RB One Eight Two
Okay so I just cleaned the car quickly, started it up afterwards and noticed my number plate bulb out. So took the bulb out and it's not blown, loose connection. Put the bulb back in, turned my lights back on and my front left side light and rear left light is now out, the bulbs are not blown. Also noticed I have no speedo lights either? What the hell?

Fuse maybe? But have not got a clue which fuse is which, the fuse box makes no sense? Anyone help me out?

Maybe a bad earth? With the fuses I just take them all out one by one and check them

Sometimes one fuse might control say the air-con but also do dash lights... Renault are weird with their wiring lol

RB One Eight Two
Cheers guys. I will have a look tomorrow if it's not raining lol it may take me a while to find the solution me thinks...

this kind of thing happened to me before, my rear lights were out, number plate light was out and speedo was out, it was all down to a relay underneath the glove compartment was nearly falling out, pushed it back in and problem sorted :) best to check them once in a while as they tend to slip