ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange question. What little mod's would you like to see released for the 1*2?

Mk4 .:R32
less chunky windscreen wipers, standard ones are way to chunky for the size of the car.

covers for the holes in the wing mirrors to prevent the whistling at high speeds.

Carbon fibre strips for dash inserts, gear knob insert (will have to include numbering) and the steering wheel insert (including renault sport sticker)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Steering Wheels that dont melt in the might heat of british summer!! lol

liking the lower seat sub frames and arch liner idea - I would definately have both of them!!

Mini Cooper S sport
oooohhh i've got a good one.
how about a kit which will adapt the rear clusters to make both fog lights work instead of just 1? should be easy to do as the bulb/holder are already there. I know you can just run the live feed from one light across the bumper to the other... but would be good if a kit could be made up with the correct connectors etc.

Huh? :S Both rear fogs DO come on....

Have you tried changing the bulb?

Da

Less
oooohhh i've got a good one.
how about a kit which will adapt the rear clusters to make both fog lights work instead of just 1? should be easy to do as the bulb/holder are already there. I know you can just run the live feed from one light across the bumper to the other... but would be good if a kit could be made up with the correct connectors etc.

Huh? :S Both rear fogs DO come on....

Have you tried changing the bulb?

Mk2 ph1 they don't, I think that's what Dan is referring to :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it's been said earlier, but a smaller OE looking wheel that still retains the airbag/cruise buttons?

some LED rear clusters that look identical to OE items?

ejector seat?

a thirsty one
lower seat mounts would be brilliant.

anyone ever looked at them to see if they could be cut/welded safely?

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
It's something really small an petit, and im unsure if they're fitted to the latest Clio....but what about ''soft touch'' passenger handles??

if you know what I mean??

Martyn g

a thirsty one
yeah like vw/bmw etc when you let go off the handle it goes back slowly. dont use them to be honest so hadnt really noticed a prob with them. do feel cheap though.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
yeah them!

me too, they're never gonna really get used but it's a nice subtle touch.

someone on here might know a way of DIY'in em?

Martyn

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Electric folding mirrors

Good idea!!

It always amazed me that my lexus had electric everything but not elec mirrors (although they were heated which was awesome come winter time).

The other great thing the lex had was an extra mini sun visor between the two normal visors and just above the rear view mirror that filled in the gap that all other cars seem to have. Such a simple but great feature.:cool:

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I had to take my rear cluster off, and break the blanking tab, then fit a bulb for the rear cluster to have both fog lights.

Saying that, i can have Front fogs or Rear Fogs on at different times. Mark 1 however.