ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Streaky - Tesco Hatfield

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Went over to Tesco tonight, and spotted ya aswell! lol... put a flyer on ur windscreen too, but ur gf spotted me doing it and took it off! lol.... spying on me in her pure white Ford KA! lol

Love ur car so much! but annoys the hell out of me when i stand next to it....!! BEEEEEEEEP!

01072008655.jpg

clio 172
Went over to Tesco tonight, and spotted ya aswell! lol... put a flyer on ur windscreen too, but ur gf spotted me doing it and took it off! lol.... spying on me in her pure white Ford KA! lol

Love ur car so much! but annoys the hell out of me when i stand next to it....!! BEEEEEEEEP!

01072008655.jpg

haha first thing she told me wen i came out she knows how protetcive iam of my car!! cheers mate its ok wna change few things tho bought it with those superleggys on it but there 17's n doing nothing for the handling!! yeh had to put a clifford on it coz standard started playin up!! how did ur mini meet go??

Suzuki Ignis Sport
He didn't turn up... but left me an offline mssg on MSN saying he can't make it 2nite, but can do tmr...

so maybe he'll turn up tmr! lol....

Yeah in love with ur car tbh... would love the superleggys on my car, but mehh probably too expensive for me!

Your gf works in Tesco too dont she? I recognise her at the cashiers lol

clio 172
He didn't turn up... but left me an offline mssg on MSN saying he can't make it 2nite, but can do tmr...

so maybe he'll turn up tmr! lol....

Yeah in love with ur car tbh... would love the superleggys on my car, but mehh probably too expensive for me!

Your gf works in Tesco too dont she? I recognise her at the cashiers lol

theyre pretty kerbed tbh mate. previous owner, will b lookin at sellin em wen im bk frm holiday, jumping on the anthcrite turini wagon!!way forward.yeh she does mate she was waiting 4 me 2 finish.

'97 mk1 ph2
I do like the number plate on the right hand side clio! it doesnt look standard, or is it just the camera angle?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yea its the older flyers... i had a wedge of them given to me... its still the same URL so thats all that matters ;)