ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stripped out valver - interior painting

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

There is a lot of bare metal inside my car with it being stripped out all the time, and its the original colour of the car! so it looks a bit sh*te! Im planning on painting it all with hammeride black paint, but what finish would you recommend!

Smooth and shiny, satin, or matt black?????

the alloys, vent etc are all matt/satin black but i dunno if that would look ok inside the car!

Opinions welcomed! cheers

I was thinking about covering all mine with velvet like carpet? Just plain black. Nothing too expensive, just cheap stuff. Paintings an option but wont hide all the wires which are hanging about looking untidy?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hmmm mi mums got some flowery wallpaper left over, might give it a go!

dont mind the wires too much, but there is also the fron t doors and everythin!

Iv got a fuel setup in teh back, and braided fuel lines running from the back through to the front of the car so carpet wont go down easy really without a lot of cutting and that!

Plus the bare metal looks more hardcore hehe

might go for the satin then paint!!

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 02 September 2004

I was thinking about covering all mine with velvet like carpet? Just plain black. Nothing too expensive, just cheap stuff. Paintings an option but wont hide all the wires which are hanging about looking untidy?
Only cheap stuff because Kamal isnt paying you? Get out of there Dust! He is being investigated left right and centre!