ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strut brace

Clio 200 FF

Does anyone know where i can get a polished front strut brace for a mk2 172? i dont want to drill holes so it must fit onto strut top threads

cheers

asking the impossible mate.....

a strut brace doesnt work like that, and wont do anything by screwing onto the threads

Williams 2, STi N12

Having the mounting of the strut brace onto the threads will put a large amount of bending into the threads and you run the possibility of them snapping.

Either drill holes into your chassis or dont have them at all!!

I wouldnt buy a Sparco strut brace - you need to move either the header tank or power steering vessel to fit it !

I think KTec might do one - that would be the one to go for as im sure you wont need to move anything - just drill the struts.

Williams 2, STi N12

But surely thats a localised warranty, so if the rust was on the door then they cant say it was caused by the strut brace.