ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strut Brace

Would a strut brace from a valver or a willy fit into a 1.2 clio??? MK1...also if not..where can i get a strut brace from to fit a 1.2 MK1 clio

I would imagine that if you gave demon tweeks a ring they would be a ble to sort you out with one, if you are looking at listings in catalogues they only list the most common applications (williams/16V), but very often if you give the company a ring they will have the item for a 1.2.

the lesser model brace wont fit a 16v/williams, cos of the engine and vent being in the way, but its possible it would work the other way around.... halfords can get them for the 1.4/1.2 as thats what they ordered me by mistake the tools.... so i got it from demon in the end and a OMP steel brace was only about £30, im sure they do it for your car