ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Studs, spacers and cup turinis

CJM

After having a quick search I can't find what I'm after.
I've got cup turinis currently fitted to my ph2 172 and I'm after fitting a stud conversion kit and spacers.

First thing I'm looking for is any pictures showing the different length of studs fitted with different width spacers. As I would like to see how much of the stud protrudes from the wheel face. Preferably pictures with turinis fitted too.

Second is what size spacers to use? I have a arch roller and don't mind using it on the rears to stop any small amounts of rubbing. The car will be going on apex springs for now with coilovers being fitted later on.
The cup turinis are et38.5 and after searching have come up with around a 10 to 20mm spacer with a small amount of camber (1-2 degrees) will fill the rear arches nicely?
As for the front anywhere from 15-20mm should again fill the arches?

Any pictures again would be appreciated, if you could state your original wheel offset and spacer size used that would be great.

Thanks in advance.