ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suade Cleaning

RB & LY 182
Ive got the R-Sport Sabelt Steering Wheel and like to keep it very clean im just eager to know what products and techniques people use to clean them.

I allways take it off to clean makes life bit easier and i spray AG Interior Shampoo on it the scrub it with a brush comes up nice. I use the 3 little brushes ya get from halfrauds for around £3.

How do people clean their's???

Thanks

DCi 100
Seude brush is a yes from me! (Although I've given both mine away to people with wheels)

99_977_0085.jpg

Suede is a funny old thing. I would suggest a very neutral wash, but the last thing you want to do is get it too wet. I take it this wheel is removable? If so, take it off, hoover it gently, and use a suede brush to get out all of the loose muck (as Alex posted above).

Then try something like an interior cleaner, but you must make sure the surface is colour fast. If not, you will have a dull steering wheel in no time.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Raceglaze do a suede cleaner and it works very well, used it on my ph1 seats and they came out a lot cleaner

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
There is NO way to keep that wheel blue. I don't even touch the blue bit and it's manky!