ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub Installation Problem, Please Help!

Clio 1.2 16v
Hey people, i have a 1.2 16v clio on an '03 plate. Can somebody please tell me which wire i need to cut into for the remote lead which goes to the amplifier. I have wired everything else up but i just cant get power to the amp!

Thanks, Mike

2002 1.2 8v Clio
Have you got a standard HU or aftermarket?
If its afermarket then there should be a blue wire seperate to the harness of which you should attatch the remote cable from your amplifier too!

BMW M135i
Sometimes they don't use a seperate wire and you need to splice into it, it'll still be blue/white though.

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
failing that its the secondary power cable from the hu to the connector block of the standard clio conectors... buh ive only ever seen one thats not blue

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
make sure if you tappint the ignition feed that you spade it dont chop it off it needs to go to both the HU and the remote wire so make a small insition to see the wire and then poke the copper in and then tape it up ... or you could get a 2 into 1 conector

poking it in will give a great quality connection :rolleyes:
cut it and use a new bullet connector firmer stronger QUALITY connection

as said make sure its ignition not permanent live,yellow is normally permanent live

2002 1.2 8v Clio
Was going to say, yellow/yellow & white tends to be direct power!
Your harness seems to be completely different haha