ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub set-ups

Clio 1.4
Anyone got photo's of their sub set ups with single sub set-ups, iif you have two please put pics aswel but i just wanna see what your's is like i recieved a boxed sub for free, and the box is the matching colour of my boot carpet so it looks neat just gotta wire it all up and get my new HU

"Navy" N17 TWO
Here's my old setup (and my first actual install) :approve:

DSCF0957.jpg

DSCF1187.jpg

DSCF1542.jpg

Clio 1.4
Yeah looks pretty neat im working on my first car and install atm im trying to hide my amp away

Clio 1.2 16v
spa0126cm8.jpg

Sorry only got the one pic off my mobile at the moment so its not cracking! But yeh thats my little arrangement, First time ive ever done something like this and im fairly pleased with the results, the neons were added as seperate and wired into the boot light just to add!

Clio 1.2 16v
Lol the little bit on the left hand side isn't the sub ya know! Ive got the sub facing the back of my seat at the moment!

Fusion box,Sub and 15" amp. Does the job and was quite cheap too! Will try and get more photos soon!

Clio 1.4
They are some nice pics lads, c'mon people post some more i wanna see what you all got , yeah i remember reading another Sub page and someone said they hadnt bolted it down because it was on the passenger side and only his bird sits on there, then he just put

"So Bothered?"

:lol:

Clio 1.2 16v
Lol i must admit mine isnt bolted down at the moment! Im trying to avoid the bolting down option as long as poss!

RB 182 Cup
my old setup, got a new 1 in it now but no pics

ampsetup.jpg

(most of it still for sale in for sale section :p)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
DSC00375.gif

Not the best pic, but it shows it. false floor needs to be full floor length when I get around to it though...

Audi TT 3.2 V6
whats the best way to bolt the sub down? dont wan drill through the petrol tank or anything but likewise dont want the sub saying hello to the bak of my head

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol exactly.

no matter how good a driver any of us are...theres always some nob in his people carrier or 4x4 willing to give you a shunt in the wrong direction

V70 d5 beast
this is my setup..
it's not bolted down to the floor as it weights lots's the sub alone is 2 stone lol and with the amp on the back and the weighty box....i also got some different carpet underneith and it hasn't moved atall and i've thrown it around lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
this is my setup..
it's not bolted down to the floor as it weights lots's the sub alone is 2 stone lol and with the amp on the back and the weighty box....i also got some different carpet underneith and it hasn't moved atall and i've thrown it around lol

i think your missin the point mate...if you have a crash were massive forces occur...would you want that sub flyin thru the back seats (which only have plastic catches holdin them up) and hittin u or a passenger?

audi a6 3.0tdi
here is mine its not tidy as i only put it in so people could listen to it as i'm trying to sell it.

Attachments

• sub4.jpg
    sub4.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 40
  • sub3.jpg
    sub3.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 37
  • sub2.jpg
    sub2.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 49
  • sub 1.jpg
    sub 1.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 39
  "Navy" N17 TWO
this is my setup..

i think your missin the point mate...if you have a crash were massive forces occur...would you want that sub flyin thru the back seats (which only have plastic catches holdin them up) and hittin u or a passenger?

For everyone's sake BOLT IT DOWN!

Clio 1.4
I used 15 packets of Blu Tack, hasnt moved yet but then again its in the middle so only take my left ear off !

I'll bolt it down as soon as i get round to wiring it up!

Still havent yet !

"Navy" N17 TWO
I used 15 packets of Blu Tack, hasnt moved yet but then again its in the middle so only take my left ear off !

I'll bolt it down as soon as i get round to wiring it up!

Still havent yet !
:lolup: Forget Halfrauds - get down to your local Easons for your latest ICE accessories :clown:

Seriously get it fixed down mate - don't want any of our CS members getting a bang on the head :slap:

Last edited:
  Clio 1.4
Ive got all my ICE just having some trouble gettin it all linked up, most annoying i am missing one alan key that i need to get a panel off my amp, then i drilled through my bulk head the other day and the cable is like 2 inche's too short to connect on the battery

** frown **

so i need to get that sorted

RB 182 Cup
mines tied down with bailing twine (sp) very very strong and you can hardly see it either! get it in tons of colours too :D

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
heres mine, fitted new amp since then but still holding up well

Last edited: