ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subs Subs Subs

audi a6 3.0tdi
cerwin vega hed 12 inch subs are really good if they still make them they were around that price

RB 182 Cup
1 sub or 2 will do the job, just dont bodge the box and give it enough power and it will sound alright. What are you actually looking for, spl or sq?

RB 182 Cup
i would say so, i got a single 12 that goes louder then most slapped together 2 or 3 15's. if i was you on that budget i would get a pair of 12s in a sealed box. you can pick up a pair of jbl gt4's and a ready made box for that and use your amps you have already to run them easy. And i would say would go pretty well too

"Navy" N17 TWO
1 sub or 2 will do the job, just dont bodge the box and give it enough power and it will sound alright. What are you actually looking for, spl or sq?

Get 1 good decent quality sub, give it a good enclosure & plenty of power.

For SPL I'd get a MTX sub, for SQ I'd get a Focal - oh wait I have one ;)

Clio Mk1

Get 1 good decent quality sub, give it a good enclosure & plenty of power.

For SPL I'd get a MTX sub, for SQ I'd get a Focal - oh wait I have one ;)

how much is a focal sub then ?
or even how much is the mtx sub?

Clio 172
Don't get a pair, a single 12" will be fine!

I've got a Audiobahn 12" Dual Coil and Rockford Fotgate Mono D amp that run awesome, though I went for SQ not SPL.

My 172 is on a diet, so not running it - I miss it!

RB 182 Cup
i have a spare 12" alpine type r with a slot ported box (4months old used for about 2.5) which went pretty stupid loud if your intrested

Clio Mk1
i need subs that dont distort when i turn it up verry loud somethink thats going to shake the car badly and sound really good deep bass

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
you wont fit 3 x 15s in a clio without a wall,
you cant miss mach sizes

pm me for info and advice, if there is one thing i know its subs

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
buy mine!!!! in the for sale section.

2 x Inifinity reference 12" subs in carpetted box (fits perfect in clio boot) and infinity 4 channel amp.

£140 and its yours come and get it.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
how very kind of you taylor. cheers. i really need to change my username. i sure i asked a mod?

RS Clio 200
alternativly you could put the money towards something that doesnt make you gain the tag "chav" and save ure ear drums in the process

audi a6 3.0tdi
i had a 15inch vibe space in which sounded good inside the car but outside all you could hear was the panels rattling. i'd get a twelve inch and sound deaden the car or it'll just sound s**t

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i had a 15inch vibe space in which sounded good inside the car but outside all you could hear was the panels rattling. i'd get a twelve inch and sound deaden the car or it'll just sound s**t

the box was tuned pretty low, which equated to some amount of shaking lol, thats what i wanted

Polo + Micra
i've got a pair of infinty perfect 12 vq's and a JL audio 1000/1

but that doesn't bias my opinion;)

go for 12's and either one or two

RE do some nice subs might be able to get one second had and still be better than most other subs.

if you hear a car that starts to distort at high levels then it hasn't been setup right or the user is a gimp lol

audi a6 3.0tdi
yeah the box sounded amazing in the car but the whole car needed sound deadening. now its sat in my house with two large boxes lol

Monaro VXR
Im a big fan of RE subs in a decent box SQ is amazing as shown by the number of people on talkaudio that use RE subs in there SQ setups.

Love my SE not mentally loud but more than loud enough. Cant understand people who put in 3 12" subs with tonnes of power and dont upgrade anything else. Was in a bad like that once I could hear nothing over the bass but they were cool innit! Thankfully due to it being so loud the owner could not hear me calling him a c**t right behind him.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Focal, not that I'd be biased or anything :eek: ;)

DSC00917.jpg