ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suicidehobbit, with the same idea as me!

Parking as far away from the door/retards as possible..

IMG-20110730-00008.jpg

GW200 FF
lol, yup.

i drove in and spotted your motor and instantly drove in next to you. the wife was cringing at me parking next to my "clio buddy" but there was no way on earth i was going to park it within 500 yards of the general population.

Thankfully no-one else bothered going near that corner of the building!

Unfortunately my car is bogging following that bl00dy annoying resurfacing work they did along the A907. The tw@ts covered the road in tar and chips and now the wings and arches are choc full of tar junk. Got two of the wheels off on Sunday and dressed the wheels but the arches are minging. Think some tardis will be on order soon. You car was looking ace btw :cool:

Parking the furthest away from the retards ftw.

The UR looks quality. (white 200 doesn't look bad. I just have a massive hate for white 200's after detailing one)

Love it.

Cup spoilers too :clap:

They should be standard, they're naked without them!

lol, yup.

i drove in and spotted your motor and instantly drove in next to you. the wife was cringing at me parking next to my "clio buddy" but there was no way on earth i was going to park it within 500 yards of the general population.

Thankfully no-one else bothered going near that corner of the building!

Unfortunately my car is bogging following that bl00dy annoying resurfacing work they did along the A907. The tw@ts covered the road in tar and chips and now the wings and arches are choc full of tar junk. Got two of the wheels off on Sunday and dressed the wheels but the arches are minging. Think some tardis will be on order soon. You car was looking ace btw :cool:

That corner around the ramp always has a few nice cars parked around it, think everyone has the same idea! Aye that road is a disaster, it's stone chipped the inside of my skirts to hell, I'd love to give a swift kick in the balls to whoever came up with that one.

GW200 FF
I'd love to give a swift kick in the balls to whoever came up with that one.

aye, and when they were getting up again i'd give them another two-stepper for good measure.:evil:

The major issue was they did almost every road we use to get to work each morning! I detoured through menstrie round the uni through BofA and down the motorway to avoid it. The problem was compounded by me adhering rigidly to a crawl (literally 15mph) when some fleet w@nker / transit van blasts past at 75 and treats the paintwork to a sandblasting. I drove it once in July and decided i'd rather leave early for work than treat the car to that again. Looked at the arches last night and they were a complete and utter mess.