ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sum F*%@r has dented my cup

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

Someone has just opened a door on to it and damaged the drivers door!
I only went into the post office to get a stamp and was 30 seconds!!
Anyone know if this can be removed?
Im really peved now

[Edited by Iain C on 9/9/2004 4:04:22 PM]

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Really f**ks me off when people do that.... i have them all over my quiksilver!!!!! Where u based mate???? I may know someone who can help u

I had paintless dent removal done on my 182, My door is as good as new now, look in your local yellow pages, and get quotes from them all, i was quoted anything from £30 to £75 per dent, the bloke even came to my work and did it in about 30 mins!!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

I was gonna recomend "essex dents".... Everyone knows them and all recomend them, i just got a cup from the delears, and it had curbed wheels and a few dents, but dealer is sending it to them before i get it to get it all sorted free of charge of course....... Renault send all of there cars there

if you can get the trim off and the dent is in an open part of the door(i.e not on the edge of the door etc),you can remove it your self, all you do is take the trim off, then find the dent on the inside of the door, then push it back out, if its hard work use a rounded edge (something like a screwdriver handle) and push slowly, the metal has a sort of memory and it likes to go back to its original position if you do it soon enough.

i have done this a few times on old cars and you couldnt tell were it was done.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

ive got one right abouve the handle on my drivers door too, you should have seen the state of the other car once i left the car park!!! there wasnt much paint left on the car once id had got hold of it.

Let this be a lession to you all

Never damage someones car thats just bought brillo pads from Tescos!!!

you would have thought a BMW 316i would have had a more respectful owner...

:devilish:

I AM ZIM!!!! PATHETIC HUMAN MONKEY

IF YOU SCRATCH MY STARSHIP THEN ILL ATOMISE YOURS!!!

Last summer I was coming back to my car (my old RT) when 2 old biddies pulled up next to me in a nissan bluebird, i thought id wait for them to get out before i try and get in, being nice. Then the passenger door flew open and slammed into my drivers door. right infront of me. the fat b*tch then swung her fat sausage leg out and kicked her door slamming into my car for the second time. at which point she looked up and saw me and said " OOps nearly hit your door then"! i cannot repeat what was said after that.

Luckily (for her) the door had been vandalised the week before and i had caught the b*stard who did it, and it was being repaired and sprayed the following week (not at my expence). before you say it the overall dent was too big to try and blame on the biddy.

My question is if i watched this happen in normal circumstances, what would happen? could i make a claim on the other drivers insurance to repair my door, although it was their passenger who did the damage? or would i have to sue the passenger?

Nissan R35 GT-R

How can people be so careless? I am so carefull when I get in and out of any car, whether it be mine or someone elses.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Too many people act as though theyre the only people on this planet. You see it when driving, shopping, holidaying etc. They just couldnt care about anyone else or their property.

Gutted for you mate. Id be proper pi**ed if someone did that to mine :mad:

Quote: Originally posted by Frosty on 09 September 2004

I am so carefull when I get in and out of any car, whether it be mine or someone elses.
Im exactly the same. Im one of those people that takes up 2 parking spaces in busy places or park in a corner space, just to prevent *ssholes from slamming their doors into me

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

ive got two on my back arce - right on the bulge bit on the valver - what gets me is they manage to avoid the bumpstrips - oh yes and whack the ones where theres no protection..

I just park across spaces now or park way way away from anyone else - ive walked up roads for ten minutes instead of parking closer to avoid it..

What annoys me sooo much is im very careful why are other people not! ive parked next to a reg rusty novas in hire cars and still paid them respect..

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

You should see my roof! Someone / something took exception to it big time ... 4 dents all near to the edge where you dont want them! Keep meaning to see if a dentless person can get headlining down and sort them!

Given up cleaning my car since it happened a few months ago - cant bring myself to look at the dents!

Had just got another dent taken out of it that some b*****d had made with a trolley too!

When i park i will quite often circle the carpark to find a corner space or large space...

Make the missus get out so i can tuck the passenger side close to a wall ..

She thinks it is funny as f**k and takes the piss...!

I hate this, and what pi**es me off is all the times i have had dents put in my door was in the sodding work car park, why dont they tell you. They all know its my sodding car and how much i take care of it. I remember the first day i had the bloody thing, some tw*t opened the door on it. I was proper gutted!

But most people dont care about their cars like us, i told a guy i sit opposite yesterday i was going to clean my car when i got home, and he was like why bother, its going to rain tomorrow, so that will clean it for you! then he proceeded to tell me i was sad because i enjoy cleaning my car. I should have jumped across the desk and lamped him one! But if people dont take pride in their car, then you can gaurantee they dont care about a few dents and scratches.

BARSTEWARDS!!! ALL OF THEM!!!