ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Summer is coming (so now i need help) please

C

clio-lord

well ive always liked keepin my car clean and the last few years ive tried a few bits,
auto glym hd
nattys wax
dodo juice wax

anyway i love the dodo juice wax and also the poorboys wax

i need to strip back and start a fresh. So im lookin at polish and sealent (if thats what i need) Can someone help me out here?

i still have the poorboys wax and a few dodo tester pots

cars a monaco blue 172

thanks all

If you just want to strip back, a pre wax cleanser like Dodo Juice Lime Prime Lite will do the trick. Or if you'd prefer a little bit of bite, Lime Prime.

There are quite a few pre-wax cleaners out there, from Zymol and Swissvax and a few others. All work perfectly well and it's down to personal taste and experiences with the products.

Why do you want a sealant? If you've been regularly topping up your wax, that should suffice in terms of LSP or Last Stage Protectant/Product.

What I could suggest is a glaze. Poorboys Blackhole will fill some of the minor swirls in your paint and really add that little bit extra to the paint. Well worth investing in a bottle as by hand or machine, it really is a great product.

C

clio-lord

right i got my bits now
clay bar
lime prime
lime prime lite
poor boys black hole
supernatual wax
dodo sealant

do i put them on in this order? thanks again