ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

summers here :)

clio 197
back in summer mode...
f71a22ef.jpg

c4540d0f.jpg

summer wheels back on, with a little tyre stretch.
slammed on the coilovers.
(needed a little tyre stretch to pull the wheels away from the inner edge of the arch to stop it rubbing)

sorry about the pants pics, but they were taken on my phone.
the side on pic looks a little lower than it actually is as the phone wasnt level when taking the pic.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Has being that low affected the handling at all?

Looks bloody brilliant btw! :D

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
That does look good! What are your winter wheels? Would like to see it on some black speedlines.

Audi TT 3.2
does look nice! ive just never been to keen on them wheels! what are your winter wheels?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Not & fan of the wheels & being that low surely makes it undrivable?

clio 197
Winter wheels are standard wheel powdercoated satin black with a blue lip. But use these in the summer because I'm just board of 197's on standard wheels.

Can't go much wider as it will start to rub again.

No negative affects on the handling that I've noticed.
as for being so low it's undrivable -Nowhere I can't go that I could before, just have to take speed bump a lot slower now.

clio 197
Looks tasty - and a bit different hence why I like it :)

Thanks, that's idea, to do something different. Just so board of standard looking Renault sports.
Why do Renault sports have to be all about handling and performance or what it's like on track.?
I bought mine purly based on looks.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Why so defensive? It's a nice looking car, I just don't like the wheels, personally.

Not having a dig.