ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday cleaning session

Mini Cooper S
Washed with Duragloss, quick machine with Black Hole & sealed with Britemax.
Really happy with the results, the car looks great. Thanks to gally for the BlackHole!

cleanshot6.jpg

cleanshot1JP.jpg

cleanshot3.jpg

cleanshot4.jpg

Had the Eibach springs on for just over a month, over the moon with them. Pics courtesy of the trusty iPhone 4.

Mini Cooper S
Don't really have any other plans. The theme is subtle, OEM+. What else could be done?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great mate, missed the thread 1st time around.

Better camera and some more side on sun shots would have looked great though.

How's the britemax sealent?

Mini Cooper S
Yup, agree on the camera. My Sony 5.1 MP camera isn't much better than the iPhone 4 & my bro just sold his DSLR :(

They were just a few quick pics, on the way to the gym. I really like the Britemax, think it's #5 reccommended by Mat @ i4detailing. Beads well and lasts a pretty long time. Easy on/off too.

Mini Cooper S
wheel4.jpg

So I bought the car 4 little presents, they're a spare set/track wheels. Renault 19 Turbines I believe:

wheel1.jpg

I'll update with some proper pictures at some point.

SG9 Forester STi
Looks really nice! Wish mine was half that clean at the moment. A bird has left me a present but it's too cold out to go get rid of it lol.

Mini Cooper S
No, I got them off another forum. They were last on a Lupo. They're now on the car, I'll update with pictures when I next clean the car.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Looks great mate, I really rate the PB's Black Hole aswell, looks great on black, gives it a nice deep look and does (I think) help cover some of that annoying swirling you get on black cars.