ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday evening 4k+ country drive ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Matt (Snails) and I met up for a blast through some local country roads, best way to spend a warm Sunday evening imo :cool: Matt has some better pics coming as well...

P.S: Car is driven not detailed ;)

DSC00292.gif

DSC00295.gif

DSC00298.gif

DSC00301.gif

DSC00304.gif

DSC00305.gif

DSC00309.gif

DSC00312.gif

DSC00320.gif

DSC00321.gif

DSC00326.gif

DSC00330.gif

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I like seeing a car that isn't covered in 53 different layers of Bee's wax.

Look awesome.

Ph1 172.
I wouldn't call my pictures better. I don't think I was looking where I was pointing the camera for most of them...
b0And2More.jpg

j0And2More.jpg

i0And2More.jpg

h0And2More.jpg

g0And2More.jpg

f0And2More.jpg

e0And2More.jpg

d0And2More.jpg

c0And2More.jpg

A0And2More.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Some nice pictures there Snails, should show Greeny how to use a camera!

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
loving the stripped out black one bit both are very nice !

any more interior pics of the stripped one

Is that a supersports stealth exhaust you have there? I just recently had mine fitted . . . I went for the more expensive 'quieter' version which sounds just right, I think louder would be too much. Car seems to pull better too since I changed it! I only asked as it looks like you have replaced a performance exhaust at some point due to the rather large hole in your bumper!

Your car is looking great btw :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Is that a supersports stealth exhaust you have there? I just recently had mine fitted . . . I went for the more expensive 'quieter' version which sounds just right, I think louder would be too much. Car seems to pull better too since I changed it! I only asked as it looks like you have replaced a performance exhaust at some point due to the rather large hole in your bumper!

Your car is looking great btw :)

It had a shitty oval pipe on when I got it, ive been through about 4 systems since ive had it, I didn't want the supersports but the Yozzarace I had got me 2 £30 fines so had to get rid :( This is still loud though!

Cheers!