ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sundays MK meeting

172 CUP
As requested, here are my rather poor meet photo's, oh and a couple more from after when we shot a few sneaky pixs outside the theatre.

HERE

Full size ones available via e-mail.

Si

172 CUP
the full size ones are about 3meg each have you got an email account that can handle that kind of size?

Si

172 CUP
Dave Cli02 said:
Nice pics, what are all those lights on the floor in Theatre.jpg?

They are on the pavement, they change colour and are supposed to draw you into the theatre, so we thought "cheap underfloor lighting for the focus"

Si

cock mobile.
Sounds like an idea to me; maybe arrange something else. So that we can check out the cars etc, but then go somewhere / do something, standing in the car park does get boring quicky!

:)

172 CUP
sh33n said:
Sounds like an idea to me; maybe arrange something else. So that we can check out the cars etc, but then go somewhere / do something, standing in the car park does get boring quicky!

:)

I know this may be a problem for some people, but holding it when it is light out side as well may be better.

Si

Black Clio 182
sorry i couldnt make it people, wanted to come as well.

will definately come along to the next one.

sean arrange one, your a mod....lol

cock mobile.
Pauldredge said:
sorry i couldnt make it people, wanted to come as well.

will definately come along to the next one.

sean arrange one, your a mod....lol

I'm not an area rep :p

Anyone can arrange one anyway!

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
yeah have one soon. i turned up on sunday as everybody was leaving. didnt even manager to get out my car! thought everybody was going down to the cruise so just followed 3 cars down there, (which was fun). wod have been my first meet too. bummed

I'm disappointed I was back in Essex, as I live in MK, too.

Can I suggest, as a cheap evening, meeting up Sunday night and then clearing off for a meal at Nando's?

cock mobile.
Mmm peri peri chicken!

Xmas meal sounds cool. What date?

How's Sunday 4th December for everyone?

Millerlight: Were you in the red 172?

GOLF GT TDI
where did u all go from kingston i lost ya lol i thought we were gonna have a gental drive from kingston, ooo how wrong could i have been lol

Stick my name down on there please - I'm not a member so can't post in there.

I don't know anyone with a clio from these parts, but I'm sure it'll be interesting.