ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunnys day out

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Finally got her out after some time in the garage sorting niggling bits and exhaust.

So now fitted genuine exhaust, PSS9s, rear axle spacers, front spacers, cup wishbones, new driveshafts. and adjusted height to suit. Still a little low on the front as catching inner arches so will have to sort that! MOT'd this morning and went through with flying colors which means the hard work as paid off finally.

So this afternoon I'm fitting the mint seats that I have to finish her off. Happys days :)

IMG_4754.jpg
IMG_4758.jpg
IMG_4760.jpg
IMG_4761.jpg
IMG_4762.jpg
IMG_4763.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Everyone seems to w**k over trophy’s, RB and PB. I know what I would rather have ?

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Damm seeing it on those 16s seriously gets me jealous
Looks fantastic hang on to this one please

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Surprised you haven’t built a decent garage for them all! I would hate having all those nice cars under covers and a carcoon

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Surprised you haven’t built a decent garage for them all! I would hate having all those nice cars under covers and a carcoon

Carcoon is no different to a garage tbh.

Going through planning at the moment for a garage to be built where the cars sit, they will be fine for winter as is.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Yeah I understand the heating properties but it’s more from a security point of view. If someone sees those three sitting there they might want a look..

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Amazed to see you selling up but sure next car will be epic
Good luck with sale and remember to shout when you've good parts going

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
How come? Bit of a strange comment 😂😂 pm me if it's not suitable for the forum. Very intrigued

I pleased you’re intrigued but your just going to have to take my word for it 😂

all I can say it’s that I live in a fairly small community and everyone knows everyone.