ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super High Power Exhaust Systems!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
When I worked for a race team, we ran vortex systems and found a whopping 12bhp extra using these on a fiesta st! We did before and after RR back to back on the same day to prove!
I can't guarantee all what they say, but they did work for us!

Independent rolling road??

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
When I worked for a race team, we ran vortex systems and found a whopping 12bhp extra using these on a fiesta st! We did before and after RR back to back on the same day to prove!
I can't guarantee all what they say, but they did work for us!

Which race team did you work for?
i'm in quite close with silver fox racing who are about to make a comeback to st's after a year doing clio cup, and also meridian motorsport, who'll be running something special this year

F4r'd Clio 1.2 16V
2150 torque after what the flol please someone test this so they can be shamed, as previously stated, if I could get those gains for 600 coins then why waste my time going boost :L

SG boost'd 200
Which race team did you work for?
i'm in quite close with silver fox racing who are about to make a comeback to st's after a year doing clio cup, and also meridian motorsport, who'll be running something special this year

i was with WDE bud, I know Mark myself...Thought the St thing was hush hush still? :/ I take it you know Paul Lynch then?

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
It was, not so much now as i think a few people know now
yea, i used to work for paul a few years back when he had his garage in sturry oddly enough.

Last edited:
  SG boost'd 200
Small world once again then!

Well everyone's entitled to their own opinions on this, I can't say whether these systems will work for your selfs on clios....but, I do have experience with these systems and thought that I'd share it with you all as they did improve things for us! Some/most of their power figures are obviously not correct, but why not try for your selfs? I know there's a few people on here that like doing things differently!

Just my two penny's worth on this ;)

I have one of these on my car, and it's made no difference what so ever! Although i didn't pay full price, i wouldn't reccomend any one to get one.

*I haven't had it rolling roaded so don't know about any figures changing or not*

Last edited:

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
The guy on the phone said they work on standard cars. I.e cars with cats etc still on.

So if you have an exhaust system with decat then im not sure how this can improve it? Because all its doing is releasing back pressure?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The guy on the phone said they work on standard cars. I.e cars with cats etc still on.

So if you have an exhaust system with decat then im not sure how this can improve it? Because all its doing is releasing back pressure?

The trouble with trying rationalise how something works when it doesnt work, is you wont ever reach a conclusion, lol