ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super Sexy Leggs: 182

he aint heavy hes my brother swap them for anthracite :D can you photo shop them to see what they would look like?

[Edited by steamywindows on 19 May 2005 at 8:26pm]

Clio 197

Possibly later... Although dont have shop - damaged my disc.

Anthracite looks the nuts on Yellow/Silver/Inferno... arctic needs silver/white IMO.

I went a bit too far with black ones not too long ago, hehe.

Couldnt get them in anthracite anyways! :confused:

I dont get the whole Super L thing!!! I think their a very ok average wheel...their is absolutely nothing outstanding about them! Prefer the standards tbh and if it was you that had the black Pro Race 1.2s or whatever they were nicer too. Super Ls look ok...nothing more nothing less.

I had 17" Anthracite Super Legs on my Arctic 182, but dont think they suit it tbh thats why i sold them and got me white Comp MOs.

I think the Super Ts look nicer imo.

But as long as your happy fella thats what counts.

Cars looking very clean btw, you been trawling throu ext/power/mech by any chance;)

Clio 197

Many thanks for all of the opinions.

I cant rate you enough for being honest - thats exactly what its about... honest opinions - love you guys!

When I decided to get different alloys, I came to the decision that there was not point, unless I were to save weight.

Ive saved 4kg per wheel, which good IMO, and thus thats why I got super legs, not super ts (which are no lighter than std 182 wheels, perhaps even heavier).

Pro-race 1.2s were £150 less per set, but 1kg heavier each, so I still went for super legs.

I may never experience the benefit of a lower unsprung mass, but Ill try my hardest in the next 18 months while I have my car, lol.

BTW, in the flesh.... they look the dogs wobblies!

Weeman sucks ****

Looks better than the standard 182 wheels imo. The best after market about I think. Im thinking of getting a set of those to.

Track whore it and get coilovers.

Where did you get the OZs from oms?

Clio 197

I got them from Halfrauds...

They were the cheapest locally, and TBH I wasnt keen on buying them on the net - Ive had the wrong wheels delivered before!

They are nice but I think your other wheels in black looked better to be honest.

Ill give you 4 weeks before you have changed your mind and gone for something else ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 20 May 2005
Many thanks for all of the opinions.I cant rate you enough for being honest - thats exactly what its about... honest opinions - love you guys!When I decided to get different alloys, I came to the decision that there was not point, unless I were to save weight.Ive saved 4kg per wheel, which good IMO, and thus thats why I got super legs, not super ts (which are no lighter than std 182 wheels, perhaps even heavier).Pro-race 1.2s were £150 less per set, but 1kg heavier each, so I still went for super legs.I may never experience the benefit of a lower unsprung mass, but Ill try my hardest in the next 18 months while I have my car, lol.BTW, in the flesh.... they look the dogs wobblies!

The mk2 172 alloys must be heavier as I saved 5KGs per corner of unsprung weight when switching to leggeras

Clio 197

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Wills on 20 May 2005

Wanna buy some 172 Cup seats?

Theyll save you loads of weight.
Lol - I LOVE my leather/alcantara....

If I do anything like that, itll be leather-clad recaros!

mmmmmm!

I think Turinis look a bit better, but its good that youve taken into account the weight issue, good thinking for trackdays really. GBLeo has the same wheels on his coilovered Cup and it looks great.

-Rob

Clio 197

Yup... they do look a bit smaller than the std 182 wheels, because theyre less chunky, and the spokes dont go right to the end of the rim.

No way Id fit 17s on the car - dont want to spoil the ride too much!

TBH, the best ride Ive experienced was on the 15s, but there was a fair amount of sidewall flex.