ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged BG +++++

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Lol, I bet it was still a bargain for what it is. So evo next then?

Think I am going to get a classic wrx sti, want a version 5 in white but they seem to be hard to find, found a couple of 4s but a don't like the dash of the pre facelift models.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Friend of a friend is selling his v5 sti in silver, really nice spec

Syvecs ecu
Scoobyclinic billet turbo
Lateral flowatched injectors
lateral headers
Goodspeed discs and pads
Kei Racing monoblock 18s
FMIC
Mapped by Simon Roe (jolly green monster) 380 bhp

Hope to go have a look soon :)

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Sounds nice.

He has owed it for the last 9 years, 2 uk owners, 81k with fsh, vgc(for a 15 year old car) has been running 380 bhp for a couple of years so seems to be handling the power ok. Has a bit of ware to the front seat bolster and a bit of rust coming through on the rear arch, just waiting to see what handling upgrades the car has.

What sort of money do you think I should be paying

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
I have seen that one but it is on a r plate and a v4 and this is a v5 v plate has done 19 k less and has the better turbo ect, he wants 5k , has spent over that on mods I didn't think it was to bad. But you have made me think twice.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
if its a very nice one then it 'may' be worth that sort of money. Id need to see pics of the car, rust etc. My initial thought was 33500-£4000, but hey im no expert mate