ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Clios Shoot

Nothing majorly special this time, just a very quick mess about shoot with Dave and Adey, with their SC Clios.

Yes the location is pretty naff, but as usual we were struggling for places to go (anyone in this area know any decent places?!) and it started to rain as soon as we got here too :(

DSC3360.jpg

DSC3373.jpg

Had to be done ;)

DSC3369.jpg

They also brought their mrs's along too! So I felt guilty taking ages for each photo :eek:

Qashcow
We can put them in their leopard print slut suits for ya :p

Shame on the rain and lack of location again, must try harder next time. I'll keep an eye out when I'm at work

Well I've got two good locations for rig stuff, with a possible third (which would be the best but it's someones farm driveway lol!)

Just FYI, one's near Daglingworth, and the other is near Cutsdean. I'd be up for a go next weekend if you two are about in the daytime? Or the w/e after that :)

Qashcow
I didn't even hit WOT with you behind me either lol, Emma gets angry when I hit the loud pedal.

I'm free both days all next weekend but out saturday evening if you want to try get on that lane?

Well I wont be able to get on the private drive yet, I need to contact them and politely ask :)

The place near Daglingworth is where I did this shot:
DSC_5411.jpg

I think I'll be able to get a killer shot like that, with the other car chasing.

OR....the quiet lane near Cutsdean. I've been up there and it looks pretty good, and very quiet too, as the lane leads to a farm I think, so not much reason for many cars to go up there.

What about Adey? We could do Saturday morning/afternoon?

mondeo titanium tdci
Well I wont be able to get on the private drive yet, I need to contact them and politely ask :)

The place near Daglingworth is where I did this shot:
DSC_5411.jpg

I think I'll be able to get a killer shot like that, with the other car chasing.

OR....the quiet lane near Cutsdean. I've been up there and it looks pretty good, and very quiet too, as the lane leads to a farm I think, so not much reason for many cars to go up there.

What about Adey? We could do Saturday morning/afternoon?

who owns this car in photo i see it everday day coming home from work looks a nice example