ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Clios Shoot

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
Thanks for the invite guy's suppose it is a ph1 thing !!!! Car's look very good nice work.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Didn't know you'd had your charged Adey! Now i'll never keep up at the ring!!! Both look cracking actually!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant pictures, how reliable are sc'd clios ?

im really pushing mine as i run a fair bit of boost and it still hasnt missed a beat, up to about 2500 miles and on nearly 100k and still going good, not saying i want it to let go but it would give me an exscuse to chuck a new engine together, got some nice internals sat waiting :-D

big boost cup
im really pushing mine as i run a fair bit of boost and it still hasnt missed a beat, up to about 2500 miles and on nearly 100k and still going good, not saying i want it to let go but it would give me an exscuse to chuck a new engine together, got some nice internals sat waiting :-D

What internals are you going to be running then.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
just some forged rods and low comp pistons, nothing mental just enough to make 300+ ponies, tho its almost undrivable flat out as it is, very civilised when pottering around tho

Qashcow
I can't comment on the reliability of mine yet, only done about 700 miles so far. Me and Adey are running more boost than most of the others (more bhp at least) with standard engines. I'll be tracking mine more this year but will be trailering it to tracks so I can abuse it without the worry of getting home.

Wosner bottom end the day it blows itself to pieces for me :)

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't comment on the reliability of mine yet, only done about 700 miles so far. Me and Adey are running more boost than most of the others (more bhp at least) with standard engines. I'll be tracking mine more this year but will be trailering it to tracks so I can abuse it without the worry of getting home.

saying that tho pauls car was reading .8 bar of boost on the dyno

Qashcow
Which scares me if it's only reading 235 odd powerz?

If we are at the same trackdays then I can take a few out, got to be slim as I've only got micro width seats lol

Qashcow
I'll get saving!!

Last I heard, Adey is scared of the ring as the clio's are too fast :p I still want to give it a bash

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
I may have said that lol, don't think I'll go this year, I am a little afraid of taking such a quick car round there, the old Clio was good very good infact but this Clio is almost too fast for me at the moment, need to get a few track days under my belt in it untill I'm comftable, had abit of a scare last time I was at landow so am a little tentative about blasting round at the mo, lost my bottle

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Calm down son! You were driving spot on last time we were there. Keep the talent in check and you'll be fine.

Fcuking pussy! ;)

2.2 bar shed.

Running Wosners in my Rover. Its only a matter of time before 2 bar puts a hole in them, how come your not going for a more 'reputable' company?