ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Cup!

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Don't you just love the way text speak has invaded whats left of our English language.

Ya no wat i sayin fubar init m8

M135i
Don't you just love the way text speak has invaded whats left of our English language.

Ya no wat i sayin fubar init m8

was just about to comment on the 'Bad Man' language.

what a tool. sad thing is, someone will buy it though.

Audi TT 225
OMG thats not one of those fans off ebay that you stick on your induction some where is it?
HAHA I cant believe some one bought one!!

Mondeo STTDCI
Manual, 53,000 miles, supercharged.185 bhp.faster than a 182 all day long. light weight version. blue. power steerin. full electrics. trip computa.cat 1 alarm n immob. light weight alloys,bonnet n roof. uprated fuel pump. uprated discs n pads.BRAND NEW red stuff ceramics n vented n grooved discs.(fade free)£200. electric supercharger (cost me £500) with a noz type button. screeeeems wen full throtle. 1 bar boost. mint interior n exterior. 2 contenental yres n 2 yokahom (£200). 60x4 alpine system (extra cost) 6 months mot. 5 months tax. full renault service history. 1 previous owner from new. immaculate. genuine reason for sale. note. im a trader but this is my personal car. only drive weekends. i had it for 6 months. with no problems. only sellin due to a v6. im no rush to sell it. first genuine person to c will buy. no time wasters. n no test pilots. proof of insurance. no photo due to camera.will send with fone for now. any questions plese call. dont miss this beast also the best. £6,200. ono

Oh GOD.

I think that the way that the ad is written confirms that seller doesn't have a clue & is probably a w*nker.

1 previous owner, but he's owned it for 6 months... surely that means the car's had 2 previous owners? lol

Manual, 53,000 miles, supercharged.185 bhp.faster than a 182 all day long. light weight version. blue. power steerin. full electrics. trip computa.cat 1 alarm n immob. light weight alloys,bonnet n roof. uprated fuel pump. uprated discs n pads.BRAND NEW red stuff ceramics n vented n grooved discs.(fade free)£200. electric supercharger (cost me £500) with a noz type button. screeeeems wen full throtle. 1 bar boost. mint interior n exterior. 2 contenental yres n 2 yokahom (£200). 60x4 alpine system (extra cost) 6 months mot. 5 months tax. full renault service history. 1 previous owner from new. immaculate. genuine reason for sale. note. im a trader but this is my personal car. only drive weekends. i had it for 6 months. with no problems. only sellin due to a v6. im no rush to sell it. first genuine person to c will buy. no time wasters. n no test pilots. proof of insurance. no photo due to camera.will send with fone for now. any questions plese call. dont miss this beast also the best. £6,200. ono

Oh GOD.
lol - he thinks that it's got ceramic brakes !
screeemmmms - so err, never ragged then !
selling for a v6 - dear god, no !!
loving the yokahom tyres too !
:lolup:

Clio 172 mk2
Mmmmm...3 bhp and faster than a 182 all day long:S

Please lay off the crack pipe fella

133/225/CLS AMG
What a load of sh!te, you'd have to be a spacka to buy from someone who writes like that.
If he's failed to grap the English language, how well do you think he treats cars???? Especially as is 'screeeems' when you rag it, probably from cold!! :(

133/225/CLS AMG
Its basically a fan that blows air into an air filter and actually does nothing for the engine.
They tried one in one of the car mags, put it on an MR2 and it actually lost power from it.