ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Sunflower & 900kg 172 Cup

Went down to Ali's garage to swap exhausts back over & took a few pics on the iphone4 so not the best.

My mate has a fancy camera so getting some good pictures of mine in the morning.

Enjoy

843cd863.jpg8811f047.jpgbd03bc6b.jpgdac9f802.jpg2e9d3751.jpge487570e.jpg37f5e00a.jpg129aded9.jpg073fb2ff.jpg

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
two MINT motors there pal, love the sunflower too, i want one sooo bad there my fav clio ;)

also what wire did you use to put the battery in the boot ?

jamie

clio 172 cup 03
Love these 2 cars. On the cup, how did you refit the battery......any pics or info would be apreciated. What you got stripped out of the cup to mke 900kg?

two MINT motors there pal, love the sunflower too, i want one sooo bad there my fav clio ;)

also what wire did you use to put the battery in the boot ?

jamie

I just used some battery cable we had in stock at work cant remember what the size is though pal

Ali's is very light nothing left in it lol & just the 1 bucket seat :approve: wish i had the balls to go all out & strip mine but i love my recaros too much, sunflower made 253.1bhp on Pauls rollers at RSTuning

Thanks Danny :)

Normal driving is fine really, but you notice it go when you put your foot down abit as you'd expect, but not as bad as some cars seeing their fuel gauge move quicker then the speedo lol

ph1 172
Just been trying to upload the video Craig, but didn't turn out to well:boring:

My cup During stripping. Had more removed since this shot.

View attachment 55472View attachment 55473

I haven't got any great pictures of my battery relocation/process but could take some and pm you if required. I've been having problems with it due to fitting a fuse but sorted now.

172 Cup
Very nice matey, i saw you at peel last sunday...the car looks sick! and word on the grape vine is that its an absolute beast :evil:

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
I would like to see the battery relocation :)

Also my GF's mum lives in Bradford, mini meet next time I'm up ?

Very nice matey, i saw you at peel last sunday...the car looks sick! and word on the grape vine is that its an absolute beast :evil:

Haha thanks matey :)

Yeah that would be sound chris, im over blackpool on the 7th may for my mates wedding so even meet up then if not leeds would be cool & have a mini meet like jamie said

ph1 172
Thanks for the nice comments on mine:eek:

I'll get some detailed pics of the battery job and links to cable used etc. jamie and pm them to you.

I must say after being out in Craigs i would like to charge mine and put a nice interior in. Craigs is a lovely place to be with recaros etc. Perfect all rounder:approve:

I still cant get over how well it handles the power Craig. Simply awesome matey.

Ali you have took more interior out, i never thought that was possible since i seen it last lol you still got the cable ties holding the door handles on? there something special :)

ph1 172
Ali you have took more interior out, i never thought that was possible since i seen it last lol you still got the cable ties holding the door handles on? there something special :)

Ha cheeky, you know my workmanship is second to none. The sill repair I did on your Pug will outlive us both;)

Thanks for the nice comments on mine:eek:

I'll get some detailed pics of the battery job and links to cable used etc. jamie and pm them to you.

I must say after being out in Craigs i would like to charge mine and put a nice interior in. Craigs is a lovely place to be with recaros etc. Perfect all rounder:approve:

I still cant get over how well it handles the power Craig. Simply awesome matey.

You seen these Ali?

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Perfo...rackets/XSport_Standard_Battery_Box/1260/1315

Think im going to get one make it look abit more tidy in the boot