ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged V6 in Fastcar Mag

V6 Clio
Due on the shelves Wednesday 14th March.

MikeT's car is on the cover complete with BTCC carbon wing!!
Plenty of pics inside.

Tangoed Works
lol
Fc did used to be good back in the day when they actually used to do some techy tests. now its all kitted shite, although I have seen a few monsters in there whilst having a flick thru at smiths

Lionel Richie
good feature, shame mike's ugly mug was included

i'm still waiting to come across it on track.......................... *throws gauntlet at mike*

Forester Sti, SC Clio V6,
I'm to old to know whether gash is good or bad - getting some was always good back in the day!

MKIII 138
its very cool to get featured in a mag where your face is all over the country with your pride and joy in there.

well done fella :]

I need the stickers to remember the spec and I need all the wings and stuff to put the stickers on cos theres so much spec!

And for those that haven't had the dubious pleasure of driving a Mk1 V6 you need the wings and canards to stop going backwards at high speed - if you wish to remain driving round NCP carparks they are indeed not necessary and the lines of the car would be much more pleasing to the eye (until you hit armco!).

Fortunately for the less adventurous there are plenty of very standard and very nice looking V6's available without stickers or carbons attachments, these can seen in the carbon and stickered rear view mirrors!

Just lovin it!

Mike

V6 Clio
I think drivers of this age should be retested every year........
Is it true that MT has stickers on his carbon zimmer?

I've just noticed your in Reading , I'm only up the road, I want a lift in it!

Actually I want pics of the Forester as well, they are awesome cars.

MKIII 138
superchargers are ghey, bad economy, unrealiable, whiny noise, not much torque (compared to turbo)

although the lack of lag is "weeeeeee" straight away :D

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
doesnt the guy drive like an absolute wanker in the videos? or am i thinking of something else?

White Sti Hatch
Love the car bought the mag just to read the bit on the car part from that the mags gash lol.....

At the tender age of 107 (Yozza and Fred think I look about mid forties) I can confirm three things

1. I wanted to look at the tits in the magazine and got free copies
2. I do drive like a w**nker most of the time
3. You can only hang washing on the spoiler when I've finished ironing on it

I am therefore an aged hetrosexual tosser with a much faster (cover) car than you -how annoying is that!

The intelligent comments below

superchargers are ghey, bad economy, unrealiable, whiny noise, not much torque (compared to turbo)

are entirely true but throttle response is incredible

The Turbo currently being constructed is being designed for the car specifically and should reach 12psi by 3200 rpm and hold 18psi at 7500rpm.

With Motec anti lag there will be no lag!!
With Sequential flat shifting there will be no lag under load.
With Motec Launch Control there will be no lag.

450-500bhp chav mobile - in my garage and your dreams!

Audi TT 225
:lolup: well said son,

Your all just gutted you cant buy a standard V6 let alone buy one and spank it up to mental horsies thus owning a carbon dripping wet dream on wheels.

I bet any one of you who drove that car would instantly put your foot down to see what it can do... so we would all drive like w4nkers at least once!

Carbons always sexy
The wings fine for clipping youthes who stand too close to kurbs!
The spikes on front are good for small animals that may crack some bumper if they dont get shredded first.
Stickers are good incase some one else with a crazy modified v6 parks next to you and your not sure which ones yours.

A silver Honda
Has anyone on here actually looked at the new look Max Power magazine?

Totally revamped, it's actually a good read now!

Well done on getting featured, must be nice to see all your hard work recognised :)