ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey / East Sussex member list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi :smile: yes the Rallye is mine too. It packs a bit more of a punch than the clio.
Nice mate! Have you had it on a track yet?

I live in Langshott, Horley, there is regularly a 172 cup parked just round the corner and a williams.
Will have to pop a flyer on his windscreen mate! Get him along to some meets! You as well hopefully!

Hi all I'm from sunny Croydon Iv got a 172cup
When you say you're from Croydon and Have a 172 Cup, do you mean that you did have a 172 cup? ;) Only joking mate, welcome aboard!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
@Jeff simply @ash172rs @cRLParis @dablyz @LW93 @Sunglasses_Ron @Kjp_172 @Zampi-gol @JPD172 @shaunoms @BIGASH @roryb @MiseryStreak @bastardized @Timmsy @Richard102 @superpotter80 @Triple J Motorsport @midge @dwissy @fairm010 @LeeP86

Hi guys, been looking for somewhere to have a go-karting day.
I've come across Absolutely Karting who are able to both accommodate larger numbers on their track and also offer us a deal dependent on how many people we have attending. I can and will of course confirm prices once I've got a rough idea of who would be willing to come.

I know it isn't 'central' as this track is in Maidenhead. Just off Junction 8 of the M4 IIRC.

I'm simply testing the waters here. It would be on a weekend and there is a Brewers Fayre just 5 minutes down the road for people who'd want food/beer after.

I'd understand if people wouldn't be willing to go that far but some may so thought I'd ask as this place seems pretty ideal. If you are interested let me know any weekends you can NOT do so I can organise this in relation to your answers.

A link to their track page; http://www.absolutely-karting.co.uk/our-track/maidenhead.html

Cheers guys,

Lee

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to CS @Danmarcwalker ! Will keep you posted regarding meets. Not sure the go-kart one will happen as not enough interest so will need to arrange something else for you lot.

only just thought to come on this regional forum haha! im located in east sussex, battle and am frequently around the eastbourne, bexhill, hastings and rye/camber areas due to local meets in ebo, college in bexhill, living near hastings and working in camber.
ive seen a few 182's/172's around, and a fair few 197/200's but most of the drivers seem to be a fair bit older than me and never really look at me if we cross paths.
anyone near to me??

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Just seen this thread. I'm in Rustington, Littlehampton. Work in Crawley so forever up and down the A24.

only just thought to come on this regional forum haha! im located in east sussex, battle and am frequently around the eastbourne, bexhill, hastings and rye/camber areas due to local meets in ebo, college in bexhill, living near hastings and working in camber.
ive seen a few 182's/172's around, and a fair few 197/200's but most of the drivers seem to be a fair bit older than me and never really look at me if we cross paths.
anyone near to me??

Might have seen me about, work in Hastings, live in Eastbourne. What meets do you go to in Eastbourne?

I've got a bit more free time now - anyone have any suggestions on meets they'd like to see/venues etc and I can start organising one asap.
@Jeff simply
@ash172rs s
@cRLParis
@dablyz
@LW93
@Sunglasses_Ron
@Kjp_172
@Zampi-gol
@shaunoms
@BIGASH
@roryb
@MiseryStreak
@bastardized
@Timmsy
@Richard102
@superpotter80
@Triple J Motorsport
@midge
@dwissy

Brighton? when its warmer can make for a good afternoon meet.

Phase 2 Iceberg 172
Just seen this thread. I'm in Rustington, Littlehampton. Work in Crawley so forever up and down the A24.

Strange that Ive never seen you before...Im always filling up in shell by the rustington bypass...I live in Littlehampton

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Strange that Ive never seen you before...Im always filling up in shell by the rustington bypass...I live in Littlehampton
What colour bud? Anything noticeable over standard? What plate. I rarely drive mine as usually in the company car. I live along the road from the Shell garage.

Phase 2 Iceberg 172
What colour bud? Anything noticeable over standard? What plate. I rarely drive mine as usually in the company car. I live along the road from the Shell garage.

Im in an iceberg 172 with lowered+anthracite alloys...its a very unsuspecting car so you may have seen me but probably thought its just another crappy 1.2 clio :smile:

monaco 172
Im from midhurst. Couple of us around this area. We generaly head hampshire way (portsmouth) but got relatives up crawley so head up there a fair bit. I went to a clio meet at pease pottage services a few years back. There was quite a good turn out in the end.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi guys - as we all are aware, CSS15 is fast approaching. What are the chances you'll be attending? Would be nice to get a convoy down there. I'll also be working alongside some of the other southern reps and make the convoy as big as possible but would be nice to see who out of my bunch are attending.

Cheers,

Lee

@Jeff simply @ash172rs @cRLParis @dablyz @LW93 @Kjp_172 @Zampi-gol @shaunoms @BIGASH @roryb @MiseryStreak @bastardized @Timmsy @Richard102 @superpotter80 @Triple J Motorsport @midge @dwissy @Tromance @FatRS @Joew182 @JohnR32 @British_Tommy

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Not going buddy. I work every Saturday. Problem with being in car sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.