ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey Rolling Road Day 2012 Pics - Contains Fail

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
2 posts up, and that doesn't look like he's shot any of us down yet,

Mine did 197 last time, so was dissapointed with 189, but turns out i need a new MAF, so happy again!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
That would be mine, to say I was a little surprised is an understatement...

52848b4f-3c80-35ca.jpg

torque's still pisch but you can see where the vvt is switching off on the standard map, you'll definitely have a great bhp figure if the map's adjusted right

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
whos is the blue M3? daves?

think i had a bit of an accident looking at one of the pictures its in!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cheers mate, I was very impressed and surprised.

The thing that I love most about ours since fitting the rs2 is the massive amount of extra torque you can feel from 3k to 4k which is about 65-85mph in fifth so it's epic on the motorway, not a portion of the rev range you use on trackdays but mega useful on the road.
Am finding myself short shifting up through the box all the time when driving normally, gives better economy at same time as making great effortless progress so really transforms how it drives.

Then of course there is the extra bhp at the very top end which should be great fun on track in a few weeks at Bedford for it's first outing since fitting the rs2.