ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey Rolling Road Pics

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Dunc and I got there pretty late so everyone had gone, except for Jay and Midge. Dunc decided he would get his Meggy tested. He is well chuffed as it made 227.4 which is bang on 230ps. (He'll put up the graph later).

Here are a couple of pics of Duncs Meggy on the RR and a couple of pics of Jays car, just because I like it. :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Sorry we missed eveyone, but I got up late. :eek:

Nikon D700
Mine and Burps Ph1s were the disappointed ones, both owned by Daniel, and both way down on power... Mine by about 10-15bhp and Burps by about 20-25!

Sure everyone will have their graphs up later...

Markcup = 177 Bhp - Decat, K tec stealth, Itg pannel , and a group n ecu
Sanner = 177 Bhp - Itg pannel

178hp 172 Cup
nice meet people!! good to finally meet some of u guys!! ;)

Markcup = 177 Bhp - Decat, K tec stealth, Itg pannel , and a group n ecu
Sanner = 177 Bhp - Itg pannel
Markyx2cuk = 178.7 Bhp, Decat, K Tec Recessed Exhaust, ITG Maxogen

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cat if i was half awake today i would know that.....

think i am going to step away from the computer and go and see what i can dismantle on the clio today.....aiming for dash and door cards i think

178hp 172 Cup
they always say a standard 172 will run around 165hp and a standard 182 around 175hp!!

apart from a few cars that shocked ( both high and low figures ) most were within a few hp of what is expected

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Yeah big thanks to Saner for organising this, bit disappointed with the figure AGAIN! I made 178.9@the fly which is proper sh*t for whats been done so im gonna need to investigate that 1.
Good to meet all the people.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mine and Burps Ph1s were the disappointed ones, both owned by Daniel, and both way down on power... Mine by about 10-15bhp and Burps by about 20-25!

Sure everyone will have their graphs up later...

What the f***s that got to do with anything???

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Mine made 162.8 with a Viper and a GDi exhaust

1bhp over what I ran a year ago standard, but mid range has improved s**t loads

Will scan my graphs in at some point

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
any one fancy doin another rolling road day in the next couple of months we all ran some funny numbers would like to see what we get else where? i got two tuners who will run our cars one in winchester one in portsmouth?

Could do, we will probably go to power station any way, myself and schweppy traveled 91 miles to get to the RR'd today lol.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Could do, we will probably go to power station any way, myself and schweppy traveled 91 miles to get to the RR'd today lol.

i dont mind driving 80 odd that powerstations 130 for me lol and more for afew others that all i was thinking

172 Race Car
Justin can u wait for me to sort mine out before arranging the powerstation one?

I traveled 110 miles today

Justin can u wait for me to sort mine out before arranging the powerstation one?

I traveled 110 miles today

of course mate, will be after combe as i am working in spain as of the 30/03/08 so i wont have time to sort it before combe.

172 Race Car
Ive been into raceshack and the guy who owns it was a top bloke.

Justin how about the one in Rangeworthy? spamspeed? I know the M4 minis club go there alot

Herd good things about Raceshack

didnt know about the one in rangeworthy, wouldnt use interpro though.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Portsmouth would be interesting as i believe that is also another Dyno-dynamics rolling road, as used today @Surrey.
Im looking at trying to organise one in Rainham,Essex but it will be a FULL day with EVERYONE needing to turn up at the start!!

1.8 Civic EX
was a good day thanks saner...mine was 160.6 prospeed stealth and itg pannel filter...they were pissing about for ages with the sensor on mine and it ran from cold which i wasn't too happy with. still a pretty reasonable figure...

defo up for another....would be good to compare

looks like you started taking pics after my run but i got a vid of mine i'll post up at somepoint..oh and schweppy...sort out those swirls!!! lol