ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension advice for Clio III Dynamique 1.6

Dynamique 1.6 VVT
I recently replaced my 1999 Clio II 1.6 Si with a 2006 Clio III Dynamique 1.6. I'm really pleased with it overall, but there is one thing that slightly disappoints me.

I get a bit of body roll when I chuck it round corners. I didn't get this at all with my old Si. I'm quite clueless about suspension, so I'm hoping you guys can help!

- I know the Clio III is a fair bit heavier than the II - is this a significant factor?
- Is there anything I can do to stop it? I don't really want to lower my Clio, but would consider replacing shocks and/or springs (if that's the right thing to do - excuse my ignorance)
- And one more random question - are the differences between the Clio III Dynamique and Dynamique S purely cosmetic (wheel, wing, spoiler, tinted rear windows etc), or is there a difference in the suspension set-up?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.