ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension alignment help please

172cup.Mr2TurboStiV5
I'm off to the nurburgring in the cup next month and I've been grtting the handling sorted. She is my day to day car so nothing crazy.

Sportlines
rear arb fitted

Now the car turns in so much better after fitting the sportlines!! But any idea what camber i will be running at the front??

I'm looking at possibly getting camber bolts and setting it up to -1.5 or will I be pretty close to this now anyway?

also what alignment do people go for? I use the car mon-fri not driving far at all and the odd track day and ring trip. Is stock set up ok??

Cheers dan

TTRS & V50
It will still be running standard camber.

It won't as it's lower than standard and things go inwards when this happens.

People like different feels to be honest mate, some like toe out, some like toe in. Theres not really a definitive answer.

When I was running -2 deg camber, my tyres didn't last long. Get some camber bolts, get the toe set 2-3 minutes in and camber at -1.5, should be reet.

le 205 GTI le trophy
would you guys reccomend getting a -1 degree camber set up in the rear of my trophy, going to be running 1.5 degrees on the front and wondering if its best to do the rear as well? It is a road car however it is driver flat out most of the time! I dont really want to be changing my tyres every 1000 miles or so though if you get my drift!

182cup & 172 racecar
would you guys reccomend getting a -1 degree camber set up in the rear of my trophy, going to be running 1.5 degrees on the front and wondering if its best to do the rear as well? It is a road car however it is driver flat out most of the time! I dont really want to be changing my tyres every 1000 miles or so though if you get my drift!

I would imagine you have at least that on the rear anyway as standard.