ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension/Steering refresh

Monaco Blue 172
My 182 is not handling quite as well as it should, so I'm looking to give the steering and suspension an over haul.

What parts should I be looking to change? Got a set of Eibach sportlines coming, and waiting on a price for a new set of standard shocks

Should I be looking to change the steering rack bushes? I hear there are common to wear?

172 cup (again)
Rack bushes, top mounts, track rods and ends, ball joints, arb bushes - any of these could be a factor in the car not being as sweet as it once was. Except for the rack and arb bushes, I have changed all of it alongside new genuine cup shocks and eibach prolines. The arb and rack bushes are in stock ready to fit just need to get the car to the garage. My car still doesnt feel 100% so im hoping these are the final pieces of the jigsaw. Good luck!