ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension Top mounts 172 Cup

Megane 225
Mine appear to be squeaking alot! Is this normal? Anyone have a part number for them?

Thanks,

Stuart

182 inside
best mod is to buy the gdi top mount kit for the clio. improves the clio handling and gets rid of any play in the silly renault top mount design.

best mod is to buy the gdi top mount kit for the clio. improves the clio handling and gets rid of any play in the silly renault top mount design.
Each to there own but the stock mounts are more than up to the job upgrading to this in't always the ideal solution for all owners.
Mine appear to be squeaking alot! Is this normal? Anyone have a part number for them?

I forget the parts number £70 or so a side for the whole kit the donut the hat the nut the bearing and the under bonnet thingies. You cna use the normal car ones there the same size etc and £40 a side from memory. I've part number and price somwhere if you need but any dealer will be able to help.

The squeeking could be two things could be the top mount catching on the body sheel or the bearing going which is again common.