ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension Woes

Hello all,

I decided a few months back to lower the car. And now with all the variouse unplanned expenses out the way I can just about afford it. I want a 40mm drop, but searching around I cant find a good make that does it. They are all 35 or 45 or 50. I am looking for a kit (shocks and springs) for a 91 1.4 RT, does anyone know any good makes? I am looking to spend about £250-£300. Preferably nearer £250. Sweeney RT has already kindly offered to help me fit them (with the use of his spring compressors) and help me lower the back end. So really all I need is the kit and I am away.

Cheers

Paul

ps Once this is out the way its exhaust time...yipeeee

why so particular about the drop? i doubt you will be able to notice 5mm here or there. search the forum for "anyone here using APEX springs?" topic, got a good discussion in there, and list all the good makes there.

Suzuki SV650

Carnoisseur in Southend can get any kit I think and do mail order. Because you dont want it lowering loads any kit will do I think, for £250 you will be able to find a decent kit.

Number is 01702 482 545.

Remember the ClioSport discount too ;)

Speak soon m8.

Cheers Sweeney, I think I remember you mentioning them before.

Steve RT, 40mm is about the maximum without me getting too many problems, so I thought I would go for that.

No other reason.

I might get the ones from Ktec that do a 35mm drop. If they have em on, they must be fairly good kit.

But I will give that Carnoisseur a ring tommorow.

Paul