ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SUTTON PARK UPDATE!!!!

Mercedes SLK350

My now 3 month old 182 had to go back in to dealers to get warranty work done. After my experience with Sutton Park Coventry, there was no way I am ever going back to those ignorant monkeys.

So I went back to where I bought the car, Sutton Park Warwick, where they assured me my car would be treated with the respect it deserves, unlike the monkeys at Cov.

List of jobs to be done:

1, Coolant still leaking and spraying all over engine.

2, Drivers window moves on rails too much.

3, Cruise/Speed Limiter switch not working.

4, Shock top modification to be carried out.

5, Noticed water leaks onto shock top on drivers side.

Managed to get a hire car from Renault U. K., so I left my car at the dealers on Tuesday morning. On Wednesday I was called at 4:15 to say I could pick-up my 182. The monkey... I mean RTE came and told me that water leaking into engine bay onto shock top was normal, and that everything else had been rectified.

This morning I went outside to check coolant level, which needed topping up to line. I then noticed a gouge in my engine cover, air box was not secured as they had broken one of the retaining lugs, temperature housing (just behind air box on replaced casting) had been smashed, so there was nothing holding the plug in place and a scratch on my door where the door panel had been removed with a screw driver.

Straight away I got onto the Service Manager, who could not apologise enough, he sent a mechanic to my house to see the damage. Tomorrow he will be back with replacement parts to fit. The scratch will be done at some other time.

If I had not checked their work, then nobody would have said anything. I always check what work has been done. This is the damage so far, there may be more.

Thanks for looking and letting me bore you once again. Any comments I will be glad to read.

Lee.